Class Feature Deliverables
When you invest in an advertorial class feature on Dance Dispatches, you will receive a published feature:
- that showcases your class and highlights your USPs in 500+ words
- that is keyword-researched to attract organic traffic (aka: self-motivated, interested readers)
- that is professionally written by a writer with bylines in print magazines, such as The Wonderful World of Dance and Times of the Islands, and online with British Airways and Matador Network
- with industry insight from a university dance graduate, who samples dance around the world
- with keen kinesthetic observations from someone has tried multiple movement practices
- that introduces you to our audience of dance enthusiasts
- that shares first-hand experience about your class
- that links back to your dance website or social media account*
- that provides an “If You Go” call-to-action box with your dance class details (location, price, etc.)
- that readers trust because we are transparent about partnerships with highly visible disclosures
* To comply with Google guidelines, links given in a sponsored feature will be classified as ‘no follow’. Users will experience the normal user journey, and all clicks will be directed to your site. This only means that the article will not pass link juice to increase your domain authority or page authority.
Upon publication, Dance Dispatches also shares these features on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Flipboard), tagging instructor accounts and geotagging the dance studio where possible.
Class feature package add-ons include sponsored social media campaigns, photography and video services.
We also provide class features for fitness classes in our cross-training vertical, covering brands such as Moving Stretch, Bear Grylls Fitness and DanceBody.